Work with Nassar Tree Care
Full-time, year-round employment available now with competitive benefits
Now Hiring Full Time Positions for
- Competitive Pay
- 7 1/2 hour work day…ask for details
- Overtime available
- Health, eye, and dental insurance after 90 days for employee
- SIMPLE IRA after 1 year
- Paid vacation and Holidays after 1 year, plus 1 PTO day
- Uniform service
- Compensation of certifications and classes taken to improve tree care knowledge and safety
- Year-round work
- Plus many other benefits!
- Located close to I79, Canonsburg, PA
If you are interested in working with us, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and attach a resume or fill out the form below.
Nassar Tree Inc. has been serving the South Hills of Pittsburgh Pennsylvania for over 30 years. The company was started by Chris Nassar in 1987 and has grown into one of the most respected names in the tree care industry.
In 2018, Bob Edkins, owner of Edkins Tree Care, acquired Nassar Tree, Inc. Bob has been caring for trees in the industry for over 25 years. We continue to practice Nassar’s professionalism and knowledge to continue the tradition of superior service. In combining the two, we are confident our company will exceed your expectations.
Nassar Tree Care LLC is fully insured and is an active member of the Tree Care Industry Association (TCIA – formerly the National Arborist Association). With all the proper equipment and a full staff that includes a certified arborist. Nassar Tree Care LLC. has what is takes to handle all your tree care needs.